We didn't really do much thrifting this weekend, but I took a trip this morning to the Ohio Thrift on Harrisburg Pike to try and find a maxi skirt to go with my new bustier. Here's what I ended up getting this weekend!
- Leopard horse hair belt
- Tribal print silk teal maxi skirt
- Tan platform sandals (they're Jeffrey Campbell knock offs)
- Tan pheonix leather moccasins
- Velvet and mesh sweetheart cut circle dress
- American Apparel zip front bodysuit
- Knock off Chanel half tiny sunnies
- Authentic 1990s Ray Ban Wayfarer IIs
- Black triangle bikini top
- Victoria's Secret sequin and mesh bustier
- Floral jumper
Linking on Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl.