Shoot! I've been so busy that I missed last Saturday's Weekstagram post. Ahh, life. Okay, well even though this week was nearly as busy (and I'm getting a little frantic with my countdown to Philly!), here's what happened on my IG feed:
- Lauren and I printed this ridiculous image and hung it in the bathroom. I'm not sure why, but it was so hilarious to us. We're forever children.
- Busted out the Fred Perry polo. Hoo-ray!
- Quick dinner with a veggie burrito and a Drumstick. Sometimes I have the worst eating habits.
- Lauren and I sang a lot of 90s songs around the apartment.
- I finally got my first pair of Litas. And I'm in love!
- Serious bike maintenance happenings. I was super proud of myself for fixing the issue on my own, but then discovered my stripped axle. Currently waiting on replacement a replacement one :(
- My boss bought me a set of notecards with Rock'n'Roll Cats.
- I went to Pilsen for the first time and had my first experience with an ice cream truck. Oh and a tiny, tiny beer?
- I get anxious about packing for flights, so I got all of my Philly outfits squared away and organized in my Fred Perry holdall. Now I just have to deal with getting the basics together.