I'm creeping closer and closer to that one year mark of living in Chicago (I moved here on Halloween of last year) and time has been flying by! Goodbye August!
Things I Discovered
- CreatureType — I'm in love with Michelle's blog! She's doing the most amazing project of redrawing cat characters that she created at the age of 10. It's brutally honest and adorable. Check it out (especially you art and cat-lovers out there!).
- Pilsen — I have a bad habit of not venturing terribly far outside of the few neighborhoods surrounding my own. Recently I've taken a couple of trips down to Pilsen and it's rather nice. There are murals and vintage shops everywhere. If my plan is to stay in Chicago, I'm looking to either stay in Logan or venture down that way.
- Simply Limeade — The best drink ever. Hands down.
|Silver Screen Style // Ferris Bueller's Day Off|
|Urban Outfitters Home Office|
|Saturday at Savers|
|A Day at the Field Museum|
|DIY Nebula Nails|
Exciting Happens in My Life
- My fall travel plans are up in the air thanks to some upcoming excitement. So instead of Florida, I'll be traveling to NYC or Philly!
- Riot Fest is this month! I've been waiting since high school to see The Descendents. I shall make it happen ...finally!
- September means that it's going to finally cool down, right? Right?! Let's hope so. I'm totally a fall girl.