September flew by, right? I'm so. stinkin'. pumped. for October and Halloween season! September was a rollercoaster of good and bad news, so let's get to it.
Things I Discovered
- My old roommate, Lauren, started a new blog now that she moved back to Arizona! Check it out at Phoenix, Je T'aime.
- I'm a little late on this one, but I finally listened to the new Aesop Rock album. As always, I'm a fan. Check out Skelethon on Spotify.
- I moved to a new neighborhood — that means tons of new restaurants and coffee shops are coming my way. So far I'm obsessed with George's Ice Cream.
- So, I didn't get that Philly job I had been interviewing for, but I am flying back out to the city of brotherly love on October 9th!
- The Urban Outfitters Surplus in Chicago will be holding a DIY event hosted by Mini Penny! More info coming soon.
- Fall weather means my favorite season of layer, warm earth tones, and cozy knits.
- I put all of my life in storage and am currently renting a room in a neighborhood that is pretty foreign to me. Hooray for adventures!
- I picked up the new iPhone 5! Sure, it's lovely, but not terribly different from the previous version. The camera, though, is wonderful. I think it was worth the upgrade alone!