I have been totally MIA recently. I had some posts I wanted to make for Valentine's Day, but nope. Here's the deal: I got my house. It was a wreck and I've spent the better part of the past two weeks fixing it up. I'm so excited to share what it has become. On top of the busyness, I haven't had Internet the entire time. Alright, so little worker bee Jess got distracted. I promise, it'll be worth it.
- Kelley B came to visit during the Philadelphia Tattoo convention. She stayed with my the first night in my new house — on an air mattress, mind you, because I still don't have any of my furniture from Chicago. Moving companies are the worst.
- We had a Valentine's Day Party at work on the 13th. I curled my hair and got dolled up, because hey. Why not.
- The new STRFKR album dropped. It's great, and I can't wait to listen to the vinyl. Again, I'm waiting on my record player to arrive from Chicago (digital download codes from record companies rule in these situations).
- My Valentine's Day outfit — Wanted glitter boots, hot pink high rise sailor shorts and a big sweater.
- Plus some pins to show my true love for home.
- Baby Dump Truck tried to keep the V-Day party going.
- And my only Valentine's Day gift (doesn't hurt that it's an awesome gift!) was from the lovely Ms. Morgan. Tulips are my absolute favorite. Side note, I can't wait to garden in the spring! My first green thumb!
- Purple makeup today for a little brunch date. I almost forgot how much I love Eyeko eyeliner!
- And I finished the chalkboard paint wall in my kitchen. Today it's time for seasoning and chalking! More on this later...