My favorite thrift in Columbus, Village Discount Outlet, doesn't have fitting rooms, so I always try to dress simple. It makes it easy to try clothing on over top of my outfit! I got some really amazing finds today:
- Ralph Lauren Chambray Sleeveless Shirt
- Plus Size charcoal grey sheer tank (for DIY)
- Vintage silk orange sleeveless blouse
- Lilac-colored skinny denim
- Black and white vertical striped sheer blouse (for DIY)
- Old Express high-rise button front floral skirt (for DIY)
- DKNY coral fringe one piece swimsuit
- Denim with red striped shorts
- Crochet black crop top
- Pink scalloped-collared blouse
- Black crochet vest
- Sheer black and white floral tank
- Light wash high rise denim shorts
I tried Googling more info on the DKNY fringed swimsuit. It's really amazing, fits well, and was only $2. I had no luck though. Do any of my readers know what year this suit comes from?
Linking on Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl.