Ever since Tish turned me onto Ulta back in Columbus, I swear I can't make it out of that store without spending way more than I budgeted for. It's like Target, I swear. I just want one thing and then end up finding a ton of stuff that I want to give a shot. Thankfully, my last two trips have resulted in finding some of my new favorite products. Of course, I've just gotta share 'em with my Minis!
- NYX Stick Blush — Not only are these very affordable, but they come in eight different shades! I love NYX products because of their price point and quality. These blushes don't fail. They're soft enough to apply easily and smoothly. I grabbed the Magnolia, Orchid, and Tea rose. Magnolia is a great bright pink, the Orchid is a nice coral, and the Tea Rose is a deep pink with slight bronze shimmer. At $6 a pop, I love having these in my kit for variety!
- Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray — People have been raving about NYM products and one of my coworkers had this on the NYC trip a few weeks ago. I'm not foreign to this type product, as I was a huge fan of the John Freida Beach Blonde Ocean Waves spray back in the early 2000s (helloooo varsity tennis practice). I was bummed when the Ocean Waves spray was no longer available and NYM is a great replacement. The scent is to die for and it gives my awkwardly wavy hair lots of great texture. Not bad for $6 per bottle!
- Burberry London for Men — I don't even going to try and hide the fact that I wear men's cologne. For a long time I was addicted to Third West Brand's Vintage Tobacco scent. I was having a difficult time finding it for purchase, so I opted for Burberry London for Men. It's amazing and I always get lots of compliments. The best part is that no one every knows that it's for men! More info.
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argon Oil — I bought this as a travel size (for $4) simply to try it out. After giving it a shot, I can't imagine buying the large size. I use a tiny drop of this and it makes my hair look shiny and refreshed. I'm curious to try the shampoo and conditioner!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse — This is the one item that I went in looking for. For ages I've been using brow pencils and finally decided to go headfirst into a clay product. I have no regrets and absolutely prefer this over any other brow makeup I've ever tried! It lasts all day and it so easy to apply with the supplied brush. I went with the rich brown color.
- L'Oreal Magic Smooth Soufflé — This was on markdown and I needed to new foundation. I opted for it and am actually pretty pleased. It's lightweight and smooth, so I don't feel weighed down by a lot of makeup all day. My one criticism is that there aren't many shades to choose from!
- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Priming Potion — I admit that this is my first Urban Decay product. It gives my skin an incredible texture. At around $30, it's a little pricey, but totally worth it. I hope that UD comes out with a green primer similar to the Boots No. 7 primer I reviewed a few months ago!
I was lucky in that I loved every product I picked up these rounds. I can't wait to go back and pick up some lipstick in deep tones for winter!