I've missed out on posting my Weekstagrams for the past few weeks. Well, this week was just too much fun not to share. Good news? I got my house and Kitty was found!
- Weekend quality diner time with Lou. I love bad diner coffee and potatoes, so this worked out well.
- This cozy outfit is one of my favorites. It started with Docs but then I switched over to the YRU platforms.
- Have you seen this awesome Bear Coat from Workaholics? It has been sitting at my desk and just taunts me to wear it. I give in sometimes. Fur sure.
- I went a little nutso on the Star Wars Valentine's Day candy at Target. I wish the R2D2 heart box was filled with chocolates, but it has funny little Star Wars themed heart candies instead (they're funny, but what a cruel joke to put non-chocolates in this thing). The Pez dispenser knows what it's doing, though.
- Um, Burger bean bag chair? Yes. My job has the silliest things and it's so fun. I couldn't resist putting this little dog on it.
- And lastly — I got my house! I signed the lease last night and immediately went to pick out paint colors. I'm going to be working hard on it all weekend so that it's ready to go as soon as the moving company gets all of my things here from Chicago. Pumped!
Follow Mini Penny on Instagram @Chaplinnn.