Oh my gosh, I'm excited. I'm getting deep into the house, starting little projects and finishing others. It feels pretty darn good. Not to mention that final bullet point...
This week, given the time, I am hoping to do a preview post of the house. I can't wait to share! I'm getting anxious!
- My stuff was delivered on Monday. Madeline is a sight for sore eyes. She still needs repairs, but she's here.
- A new gift from [guy] — vintage 50s B&L glasses.
- Selfie just before hopping on the Amtrak to go to New York for Social Media Week. I hit up a couple of conferences that certainly reminded me of a few reasons as to why I love my job and particularly the company that I work for.
- And in between sessions, I grabbed some pizza with Geoff :)
- Kingsley [guy's pup] being all America and whatnot.
- While unpacking, I found a boatload of Paint By Numbers from my old DIY kit projects. I love these.
- I dyed my hair purple.
- Sunday was super amazing. [Pinks] and I spent the day at architectural salvages and vintage furniture spots. At the very last place, I saw this great reclaimed wall. I can't wait to do something fun on my back patio like this!
- And finally (and, to me, the most exciting), I met someone. For now, we'll discreetly call him guy. Until, ya know, later.
Follow Mini Penny on Instagram @Chaplinnn.