- New manicure featuring some fun and colorful symbols.
- I picked up this print at the Awesome Dudes Printing Garage Sale last weekend. This one is by Eric Kenney.
- This ice cream truck has been showing up at work. I can't say no to a rainbow cone!
- I picked up another pair of kicks from ShoeDazzle. I'm sort of super addicted to this site!
- I got some rad nail charms from HexNails. These came just in time to give a proper 'Fuck you' to the now-ex boyfriend — who I found out was cheating on me in the sleaziest way possible. Here's to being single again and not putting up with someone's creepy. Oh and some adorable nails.
- Roxy had these funny little baseball prints. There's something morbidly awkward and funny about this one.
- Record Store Day? I didn't want to wait in lines, so I spent mine listening to some of favorites from my existing collection.
- Picnic-print pants and big shoes for a sleepy Friday.
- I picked up this great dresser from Jinxed. Yesterday I finally got the closet together and hung some prints. Hooray!
Follow Mini Penny on Instagram at @chaplinnn