July has been... emotional. Between coming to terms that the dude I was seeing was a dolt, dumping him, and then making the drastic decision to leave my job and pursue my dreams in the midwest, I mean. Dang. But I am so, so excited for all of these things to pay off in August. Ya feel me?
Things I Discovered
- I finished Orange is the New Black in two days. At first I wasn't feelin' it, but now I'm sort of hooked. But I will say that those are some terrible wigs.
- Apartment shopping is hard from 700 miles away.
- Best friends rule. Forever.
Exciting Happenings in My Life
- I'm moving back to Chicago! (can I say it enough?!)
- I've decided to buy a motorcycle instead of a moped. What do I have in mind? A Honda CB175.
- I was voted the Expert Blogger for the Fashion/Style category on WomensForum! More exciting info coming soon — thanks everyone for your votes!