|Click to Enlarge|
- I finally got to try Antique Taco in Wicker Park. I was really disappointed that they had so few vegetarian options, but the Corn off the Cobb Salad and Horchata milkshake were absolutely delightful. It doesn't hurt that the space was cozy and cute. They have really excellent branding in my opinion.
- After about four months of owning a shattered iPhone, I spoiled myself and got both my front and back glass replaced. Instead of going for the classic black phone, I had it replaced with a really nice blueish-tealish color! Now I can finally use my front facing camera and flash (and see my screen properly!)
- Did you take advantage of 7-11 day? Free Slurpees!
- Nice hand-painted type on a metal box at the beach
- This goofy and adorable pug hung out with me at work just before the start of my long weekend. I have no idea what his name was (he belonged to a customer), but I nicknamed him Smooshie.
- Tuesday was beach day!
- We went to Wicker Park and watched ET: The Extra Terrestrial for Chicago's Movies in the Park series. Such a great night.
- Returned to my favorite restaurant for the best sandwich on earth — a veggie cemita from Cemitas Puebla!
- I was so excited to get a late-night phone call from my best pal, Kelley, earlier this week letting me know that she spontaneously bought a bus ticket to Chicago. She was here for just a couple nights and we had a great time hanging out. I have lots of pictures to share — but that's for a totally separate post!