|Click to Enlarge|
- Finally got a chance to go see To Rome with Love late Sunday night. I'll follow Woody Allen to the edge of the earth, but admittedly didn't like this film whatsoever. Such a disappointment! :(
- For whatever reason, I thought it appropriate to wear pants to work this week. Just... no.
- I passed a huge teddy bear with a crushed Bud Light can on a motorcycle while walking to work. Lincoln Park will be Lincoln Park.
- I got super organized and planned out blog posts for the next two months! I'm so excited!
- I fell in love with the Eyeko Skinny Liquid liner.
- Video chats with Kelley B and her Boston Terrier, Cassie, always make me smile. Love those two!
- Kyle came over and made Dark 'n' Stormys for Lauren and me.
- Have you had Rocket Sauce at The Wormhole? Do it.
- Last night Gedi and I passed a building that was half-demolished — so naturally we climbed over all the bricks and found these two signs. It reminded me of all of my Urban Exploration days with Bob (of Idea Attic) and how badly I wish him and I could go on adventures again!
Follow Mini Penny on Instagram @Chaplinnn