|Click to Enlarge|
- Lauren moved to Chicago from Arizona! BFFs!
- Gedi gifted me some incredible Acne Papers last weekend. This boy just keeps getting more and more impressive.
- Coral + cream trimmed platform sandals. So comfy!
- The Art Institute of Chicago is free the first and second Wednesday of every month! Lauren and I went on the Fourth of July.
- We snapped some cute Polaroids on the beach before fireworks.
- Iced soy chai and air conditioning at The Wormhole.
- Gedi and I hit up the Indiana Dunes yesterday. Little did we know there were rip tide warnings and I have the bruises to prove it. I basically got pummeled by a wave and smashed into the shore. Ow. Otherwise, awesome day.
- I found my dream home. It's pink.
- Easily the best thing I've seen all week! "SLOW CAT XING" sign in Indiana. Give it to me!