As many of you are aware, Instagram has been down and/or has had iffy service over the past couple of days thanks to some storms in Virginia, so I was unable to post this yesterday. My account has come back (sort of? I'm not really sure, it still seems spotty), and I had a super exciting week to share!
- On Thursday the storms started rolling through the Midwest. I was at the train stop near my house and it was so dark at 11am that the automatic lights kicked on! And the clouds were crazy looking!
- On Sunday I didn't make it to the Pride Parade, but instead went to see Moonrise Kingdom with Gedi. It was wonderful!
- I met a fluffy 6-month-old puppy named Leo on Tuesday. My friend Matt has been dog walking this little guy while his owners are at work.
- The Poshmark event on Thursday was pretty great, and I even got Nate in on the fun.
- My newest obsession is neon yellow.
- I spent Tuesday on the beach and *gasp* actually got a bit of a tan!
- On Thursday I found out that I won a trip to Urban Outfitters home office! Easily the best news of the week.
- New business cards came in, also.
- And Nate picked me up this leopard print iPhone case from J. Crew. I love my Vans case, but it doesn't slide into my pocket well. This J. Crew on is much slimmer... and it's gorgeous.
Follow me on Instagram @chaplinnn