|Click to Enlarge|
- Essie in Licorice (black base coat)
- American Apparel in Cotton (white patches and "stars")
- Wet 'n' Wild Fastdry in Teal of Fortune (blue nails)
- Sally Hansen InstaDri in Lightening (highlight)
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Deep Purple (Purple nails)
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Bubblegum Pink (highlight)
- Urban Outfitters glitter polishes in black, blue, and red (topcoats)
I found this to actually be very easy. I love Isobel's version, but mine really sparkle! They are a ton of fun to do and get creative with.
Tips? Definitely use a makeup sponge for the white patches and base colors. I made a dotting tool out of a pin for the stars. Just make sure to keep the tip of it clean so that you get even dots!
Happy nail painting :)