|Click to enlarge|
- Top buttons and red lipsticks! I'm excited that it's officially fall!
- This is Jack, one of my new housemates. He's got a lot of personality. He also has a special spot — if you pet him there, he'll basically let you do anything. Hilarious!
- Goodbye to my first Chicago apartment, Chez Moi. I miss Logan Square already (and this awkwardly large one bedroom). Bittersweet!
- Jack and Dexter just chilling and making me their new friend.
- My storage unit. Yep. I moved into a room in Andersonville and had to put everything in a little 5x10 space. New adventures!
- This is Dexter. He also has lots of personality.
- Matt came over to help me hang blinds in my new room.
- My dad helped me move and brought me this incredible double album of old Woody Allen stand up from the 60s. LOVE!
- My outfit (and a cat, of course) from the Marie Claire x United Colors event downtown on Thursday evening.
Follow Mini Penny on Instagram @Chaplinnn