I can't believe July is already coming to a close. It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting at the airport waiting for Lauren to arrive from Arizona! Either way, it was a pretty killer month, I met lots of new lovely people (and ditched some baggage along the way!), and had lots of fun projects.
Things I Discovered
- Breaking Bad — I actually hated the first episode, but my Tumblr followers urged me to keep watching. Now it's one of those things that I can't get away from. I'm still catching up via Netflix and I'm glad I stuck with it.
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion — I updated my MacBook Pro to the newest Apple OS and it's pretty sleek. There aren't a lot of big changes, but the Notifications bar is an awesome adaption from the iOS. And since my MBP is too old to do Airplay Mirroring on my AppleTV, I downloaded a little app called AirParrot to play my laptop screen on my television. So handy!
- Zammuto — We play this band at work. I sorta love 'em.
- Astrowifey — She did my statement nails at the CND Shellac event and I'm loving all of her awesome nail designs!
|Best Friends Week|
|Warby Parker Jasper in Marine Slate|
|Recipe // Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies|
|The Blue iPhone|
- I found out my for-sure Philadelphia dates! August 21-23, I'll be in Philly visiting the Urban Outfitters campus. Amazing, right?
- I took ample time to lay on the beach this month — Everywhere from Chicago to Indiana dunes (and I almost drowned, yikes!).
- Lauren moved to Chicago!
- I was reunited with a friend I went to summer camp with at the age of eleven. She sent me a message through Etsy, I recognized her name and asked her if she had gone to the same summer camp. Turns out, she had and we were able to meet back up for the Warby Parker Event! Small world :)